Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I Can Climb That...."

These are the words that came out of my (then 4 year old) son about a year ago as we were driving into Seattle and spotted the Space Needle. Now every time we drive through Seattle we have to talk about it and all the other 'sky scrapers' my kids are obsessed with at this moment. I decided for my son's 5th birthday I would take him up. The first words out of his mouth this morning were, "I know we are going to the Space Needle today!" Let me tell you, this kid was excited! I haven't done the touristy things in Seattle for probably a good 15 years so it was kind of fun to check it out again. We had a very nice and windy day, but it was beautiful! Here are a few pictures from our fun day!





We are looking out the windows in the elevator here, I love the look on his face as he takes it all in!




No comments:

Post a Comment